Save Santa from any confusion this Christmas eve with a gorgeous personalised santa sack, which is super roomy for all those gifts!
It’s a super simple make for any beginner seam stars and something that will be treasured for years to come. Not to mention it saves you buying yet another expensive gift bag that will be thrown away after the big day!
The completed sack measures 58 x 90cm. To create it you will need…
- 1m Medium weight calico for the sack and tie (we used: Medium weight Calico)
- 0.5m Contrast fabric (we used: Dashwood Studio Festive friends: blocks)
- Bunting fabric – a 13x15cm piece will yield 2 flag triangles, provided the fabric isn’t directional, 20x13cm for 2 triangles in directional fabric
- (we used: 20x13cm per design:
- Dashwood Studios – Festive friends: Baubles
- Dashwood Studios – Festive friends: Trees
- Dashwood Studios – Festive friends: Presents
- Dashwood Studios – Festive friends: Robins)
- Lettering fabric – quantity required depends upon letters needed (we used: Robert Kaufman – Kona solids: White)
- 1m 16mm grosgrain ribbon (We used: Berisfords: Spring green)
- Thread (we used: Gutermann colour 38)
To get your hands on the FREE tutorial and pattern, all you need to do is
- Make any purchase from our Christmas Shop!
- Be subscribed to our newsletter (otherwise we can’t email the tutorials to you!). If you’re not already subscribed then you just need to check the box at check out
Psssst! We have 10% off everything Christmas until 18th July 2021 AND with your purchase you will receive these 3 free patterns to including
- This Personalised Santa sack
- Reusable gift bags & tags
- Festive bow cushion to decorate your home!
You’ll have Christmas all wrapped up in no time!